Building at south end of car park is close to the site of 1960s day nursery for employees at clothing factory at 12-20 Osborn Street
19thc house and workshop building, now Freedom Press bookshop, on west side of Angel Alley
c.1960 workshops, now restaurant and Qurtubah Institute
2004 red brick former university law building, on site of Goulston baths
1894-5, warehouse, raised a storey 1901, converted and extended for college use 2007-8
1896, hall and classroom addition to Davenant Foundation School
1905, school built for the London County Council
1905, built as Myrdle Street School
1960s workshop, now in college use
2010-12, student housing with a supermarket
1920-1 commercial premises, now a school and restaurant
2014-15, part 10-, part 19-storey student accommodation building
2003-4, centre comprising halls and classrooms, with offices in business wing
c.1990s, portakabin classroom north-east of Shapla Primary School
1874, school and mission hall
1932 former Brooke Bond welfare building, later part of London Metropolitan University
Calcutta House, former Brooke Bond tea warehouse, built 1909, later London Metropolitan University
church of 1846-7, founded as a seamen's chapel, converted to a nursery in 2002
1935-6 courtyard of neo-Georgian flats built by the London County Council on site of LSB Old Castle Street board school
late 20th century workshops, now college
1880s Tudoresque settlement house with later additions, streetside building site of St Jude's vicarage
1898-1901 art gallery extended 1985 and 2009 when neighbouring library incorporated
Sleek glass-clad medical school of two blocks linked by a bridge, designed by Alsop & Partners and AMEC and completed c.2006.
2003-04 offices with flats above, on site of George Yard Ragged School
late 1860s mission hall and infants' school, converted for synagogue and school use in the 1920s, adapted as a resource centre in the 1990s
1869-70, primary school
University block built c.2006 to designs by NBBJ Architects.
1994, primary school
c.1900 shops and workshops, upper storeys now a college
2011-13 student accommodation, replacing 1928-30 drapery extension of Co-operative Wholesale Society
2013-14, community centre, temporary home (2016-18) of Toynbee Hall
1960s building with a distinctive round lecture theatre faced with concrete. Also known as Princess Alexandra House.
Corner block clad with pre-fabricated panels and glass, c.1970s.
warehouse and offices of 1902, linked with addition of tower to rear in 2012-14
model brewery of 1846-7, with warehouse to Assam Street of 1913-20, converted 2012-14
Red brick church of 1888–92 designed by Arthur Cawston and converted into a medical library in the 1980s.
1937 moderne shop and office building, until 1959 known as Cardigan House, upper parts latterly used by London Metropolitan University
1960s workshop/factory building, adapted to educational use
Built in 1901 as Commercial Street School by the London School Board, renamed Canon Barnett Primary School 1951
1980s brown brick flats with shop units to ground floor, and school to Goulston Street. On site of Davis Mansions
2009-13, women's prayer hall and community centre
The London Hospital Medical College moved to this site in 1854. The building was rebuilt and enlarged in 1886–7 and 1898–9 by Rowland Plumbe
Bold 1960s block designed by Stephen Statham & Associates as a dental institute and students’ union.
1980-1, built as offices (occupied by the NHS) with a penthouse, converted to school in 2014. The site previously housed the King's Hall.
LMU events space and home of Frederick Parker furniture collection, formerly the Women's Library, on site of Whitechapel Baths
2009 extension to Whitechapel Gallery housed in former 1891-2 Passmore Edwards Library. Incorporates entrance to Aldgate East tube station
1884-8, institute extended with lecture hall and swimming bath, shop inserted
1993, secondary school, site of Brady Street Dwellings and Brady Street Mansions
1967-8, speculative warehouse/showroom block, also used for public-sector storage, a language school and offices
1876-7, former Board school, converted to flats
former clothing factory of 1955-6, partially converted in 2011
1983-5, primary school
1818, Davenant Foundation School
1963-4, flatted workshops with shops, built for the London County Council, part adapted for college use
1962 former tea warehouse, site of St Paul's German Reformed Church, later part of Calcutta House, London Metropolitan University
1964-5 as wholesale showrooms and storage, adapted to educational use
1980-1, training centre with shops, John Spratley & Partners, architects, altered c.1989 and 2015 and adapted for office use