K2 telephone kiosk of about 1927
1927 red brick and engineering brick former offices of Stepney Borough electricity substation, now UK Power Networks
1997 workshop building with 1899-1900 retained street facade of Whitechapel Board of Works refuse destructor building
1998-9, sports centre
c.1970s electricity substation
2003-4, centre comprising halls and classrooms, with offices in business wing
2001-2, community centre for Peabody Estate Whitechapel
late 1860s mission hall and infants' school, converted for synagogue and school use in the 1920s, adapted as a resource centre in the 1990s
2003-4, public library for Tower Hamlets Council
c.1930, former shop now offices
2013-14, community centre, temporary home (2016-18) of Toynbee Hall
1984-7, Women's Educational Resource Centre, Matrix Feminist Design Co-operative, architects, creche wing to rear
1984-7, Women's Educational Resource Centre, Matrix Feminist Design Co-operative, architects
Public space with grass, water feature and 'Goodman's Fields Horses' sculpture by Hamish Mackie
1934, labour exchange
Former head office for the ‘E’ postal district, built by the Ministry of Public Building and Works in the 1960s.
former Whitechapel County and Police Courts. built 1859, latterly the Merchant Navy 'Pool'
Police Station since 19thC, present building built 1960, site of former Garrick Theatre (to rear) and Jews' Temporary Shelter
2009-13, women's prayer hall and community centre
Drinking fountain of 1860, relocated from Whitechapel Road
LMU events space and home of Frederick Parker furniture collection, formerly the Women's Library, on site of Whitechapel Baths
1961-2, flats above community centre (Morris Kasler Hall, a kosher luncheon club, converted to business development centre in 1999)
2009 extension to Whitechapel Gallery housed in former 1891-2 Passmore Edwards Library. Incorporates entrance to Aldgate East tube station
1884-8, institute extended with lecture hall and swimming bath, shop inserted
Former Royal London Hospital, built to designs by Boulton Mainwaring in 1752–78 and since extended.
1967-8, speculative warehouse/showroom block, also used for public-sector storage, a language school and offices
1871-2, former Hall of Gunmakers' Company, 1893 staircase, building sold 1927, now offices. North entrance to Tilbury depot adjoined west.
2003-5, student housing with health-service facilities and a commercial unit
1980-2, Hopetown Estate community centre
1898-1901 art gallery extended 1985 and 2009 when neighbouring library incorporated
charity school of 1686, rebuilt in 1818, adapted to be a community centre in 1985-7 and for offices in 2005-6
1894-6, assembly hall and staircase addition to the Whitechapel Foundation School, Frank Ponler Telfer architect