1930s block designed by Adams, Holden & Pearson as the London Hospital’s Department of Physical Medicine.
1858-9, converted c.1997-8
1904-5, doctor's house and surgery, now a shop and offices. This was the site of a courthouse from the 1790s to the 1850s.
A shophouse with early nineteenth century origins where Joseph Merrick (the Elephant Man) met Frederick Treves, restored c.2012
1960s building with a distinctive round lecture theatre faced with concrete. Also known as Princess Alexandra House.
1996, block of flats with medical centre
Albion Brewery established 1807, rebuilt and extended 1863-8 and 1894-1902 for Mann, Crossman & Paulin, converted to flats in 1993-5
Sleek glass-clad medical school of two blocks linked by a bridge, designed by Alsop & Partners and AMEC and completed c.2006.
1950s three-storey block.
1913-14, public offices built for the Prudential Assurance Company, shop inserted 1957-8
17-storey block for the Royal London Hospital designed by HOK for Skanska.
Former Outpatients Department for the Royal London Hospital, built in 1900–2 to designs by Rowland Plumbe.
The London Hospital Medical College moved to this site in 1854. The building was rebuilt and enlarged in 1886–7 and 1898–9 by Rowland Plumbe
c.1795 house, now with dental surgery
Single-storey pre-fabricated building used as a facilities management base.
Red brick church of 1888–92 designed by Arthur Cawston and converted into a medical library in the 1980s.
Bold 1960s block designed by Stephen Statham & Associates as a dental institute and students’ union.
2003-5, student housing with health-service facilities and a commercial unit
1874, school and mission hall, adapted in 1958 to be Church House, a refuge for prostitutes
Block built c. 2004 to designs by Capita Percy Thomas.
1980-1, built as offices (occupied by the NHS) with a penthouse, converted to school in 2014. The site previously housed the King's Hall.
Early 20th century hospital building.
Former Royal London Hospital, built to designs by Boulton Mainwaring in 1752–78 and since extended.
Block occupied by the Royal London Dental Hospital. Site of the former Alexandra Wing, built in 1864–6 to designs by Charles Barry Jr.