1894-5, Clergy House for St Mary Matfelon Whitechapel, converted to post office and then to restaurant
Methodist Mission built to designs by Lee Reading & Associates, 1969-71, with chapel to north, hostel to south
Free Presbyterian chapel built c.1921 with red brick dressings.
1898-9 as a house, factory and office (with 9 Manningtree Street)
1869-70, primary school, on the site of the Danish–Norwegian Churh of 1694–6
1830-5 as the Sailors' Home facing Well (Ensign) Street, extended to Dock Street in 1863–5 (that side rebuilt 1954-7)
1970-3 clothing warehouse on the site of the Church of St Augustine, built 1879
public garden, formerly Quakers' Burial Ground from 1687 to 1857, landscaped as a recreation ground 1879-80 and again in 2002-3
Former churchyard with medieval origins, renamed in 1994
1927-8 former factory building, with later top floor, converted to offices 2002-3, site of St Jude's church
1962 former tea warehouse, site of St Paul's German Reformed Church, later part of Calcutta House, London Metropolitan University
petrol station of 1953-4, rebuilt 1991
early 1640s in origin, house with shop
Late 19th century former vicarage with Gothic arched windows, red brick dressings and a plaque to J. R. Green, historian.
Synagogue built to designs by Lewis Solomon and Son, c.1923.
1936-7, gown factory and showroom, demolished 2016
2009-13, women's prayer hall and community centre
Red brick church of 1888–92 designed by Arthur Cawston and converted into a medical library in the 1980s.
1963–5 garment workshops, on site of former 16-24 Fieldgate Street and 1-2 Greenfield Road
1874, school and mission hall, adapted in 1958 to be Church House, a refuge for prostitutes
1763, German Lutheran Church
shophouse of 1851, refronted in the mid 1980s. The former New Road Synagogue of 1891–2 is to the rear.
1959-60, Roman Catholic church
1875-6, designed by E.W. Pugin
2013 7- and 12-storey blocks of flats and shop, site of 1854-5 Baptist Chapel and former 21 Commercial St (before 1878 11 Commercial St)
1900 as a mission hall for the Hebrew Christian Testimony to Israel, William Alfred Pite, architect
Music hall of 1869-71 converted to synagogue in 1892 and to clothing factory c.1980, largely rebuilt c.2005
1897-9, rebuilt in 1947-60, closed and converted for use by the East London Mosque in 2015-16
1907 as a shophouse with synagogue to rear, now Tayyabs restaurant
1866–7 mission hall and infants' school, converted for free-school and synagogue use in the 1920s, adapted as a resource centre in 2001–2
Former foundry to rear converted to be a synagogue in 1896, front range Federation of Synagogues offices of 1972-4, all converted in 1999
square laid out in 1682–3 by Nicholas Barbon and associates, enclosed by railings of 1870
church of 1846-7, founded as a sailors' chapel, converted to be a nursery in 2002
1992-4 accommodation for homelessness charity Providence Row
1880s Tudoresque settlement house with later additions, streetside building site of St Jude's vicarage