Former foundry to rear converted to be a synagogue in 1896, front range Federation of Synagogues offices of 1972-4, all converted in 1999
1962 former tea warehouse, site of St Paul's German Reformed Church, later part of Calcutta House, London Metropolitan University
1961-2, flats above community centre (Morris Kasler Hall, a kosher luncheon club, converted to business development centre in 1999)
1763, German Lutheran Church
1898-9 as a house, factory and office (with 9 Manningtree Street)
1898-9, rebuilt in 1959-60, closed and converted for use by the East London Mosque in 2015-16
2014-16, serviced apartments, formerly German Mission Day School, 1861 (demolished)
1991-3, secondary school, on the site of Brady Street Dwellings and Brady Street Mansions
Elementary school, built 1877, designed by E A Gruning.
1984-7, Women's Educational Resource Centre, Matrix Feminist Design Co-operative, architects
1964 shop and office building, since 1984 headquarters of Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd
Synagogue built to designs by Lewis Solomon and Son, c.1923.
1961-2, clothing factory and showroom, extended 1987-8 and part converted for restaurant in 2003
1959-62, presbytery to German Roman Catholic church of St Boniface
1968-70, German hostel
19th century two-storey narrow building with ground floor shop.
Former churchyard with medieval origins, renamed in 1994
1909-1912, originally incorporating the New King's Hall (later the Grand Palais Theatre and Yiddish Theatre)
2003-4, centre comprising halls and classrooms, with offices in business wing
early 19th-century shop and office building, with entryway to Gunthorpe Street and decorative features from occupancy by Jewish Post 1935
shophouse of 1851, refronted in the mid 1980s. The former New Road Synagogue of 1891–2 is to the rear.
1959-60, Roman Catholic church
late 1860s mission hall and infants' school, converted for synagogue and school use in the 1920s, adapted as a resource centre in the 1990s
Marytrs' monument, 1999, a smaller replica of Dhaka's Shaheed Minar
2009-13, women's prayer hall and community centre
site of the entrance to the Pavilion Theatre, established in 1827, rebuilt in 1858 and 1894, and cleared in 1962
1900 as a mission hall for the Hebrew Christian Testimony to Israel, William Alfred Pite, architect