street market, with furnishings including the King Edward VII Memorial Drinking Fountain
public garden, formerly Quakers' Burial Ground from 1687 to 1857, landscaped as a recreation ground 1879-80 and again in 2002-3
17-storey block for the Royal London Hospital designed by HOK for Skanska.
Late 19th century former vicarage with Gothic arched windows, red brick dressings and a plaque to J. R. Green, historian.
Former churchyard with medieval origins, renamed in 1994
2004 red brick former university law building, on site of Goulston baths
1909-10, Peabody Estate dwellings
Marytrs' monument, 1999, a smaller replica of Dhaka's Shaheed Minar
2009 extension to Whitechapel Gallery housed in former 1891-2 Passmore Edwards Library. Incorporates entrance to Aldgate East tube station
Former foundry to rear converted to be a synagogue in 1896, front range Federation of Synagogues offices of 1972-4, all converted in 1999