6-storey block of flats, c.2003, formerly Whitechapel Charities School and clothing warehouse
1763, German Lutheran Churchchurch lutheran
office block, on site of former Jewish Working Men's Institute built in 1883, synagogue founded in 1885, and Half Moon Theatre
School built c.1969
1938-9, factory for Buck & Hickman Ltd, toolmakersRhythm Factory Buck & Hickman Killby & Gayford Ltd
1982-3, house, part of the Hopetown Estate, built by the GLC
Former foundry to rear converted to be a synagogue in 1896, front range Federation of Synagogues offices of 1972-4, all converted in 1999Federation of Synagogues Morris Lederman foundry synagogue
1980s brown brick flats with shop units to ground floor, and school to Goulston Street. On site of Davis Mansions
1962 former tea warehouse, site of St Paul's German Reformed Church, later part of Calcutta House, London Metropolitan University
1886 block of flats with shops at 30 to 50 Wentworth Street and 36 to 48 Goulston Street to ground floor
2013-14, community centre, temporary home (2016-18) of Toynbee Hall
1884-7, educational institution with shop, George Baines, architect, reduced in size 1899-1900, closed 1973, converted to flats in 1997George Baines Henry Hill Primitive Methodists Thomas Jackson Frank A. Bevan
1909, public house, S. A. S. Yeo, architect, converted to shop use in the 1930sLord Napier public house Kossoff's S. A. S. Yeo Grodzinski
1991-3, secondary school, on the site of Brady Street Dwellings and Brady Street Mansions
1980-1, built as offices (occupied by the NHS) with a penthouse, converted to school in 2014. The site previously housed the King's Hall.
1897-9, rebuilt in 1947-60, closed and converted for use by the East London Mosque in 2015-16synagogue
Red brick church of 1888–92 designed by Arthur Cawston and converted into a medical library in the 1980s.
Former Royal London Hospital, built to designs by Boulton Mainwaring in 1752–78 and since extended.
4-storey house, c.1770s
church of 1846-7, founded as a seamen's chapel, converted to a nursery in 2002
shophouse of 1851, refronted in the mid 1980s. The former New Road Synagogue of 1891–2 is to the rear.Samuel Montagu Lewis Solomon
public garden, formerly Quakers' Burial Ground from 1687 to 1857, landscaped as a recreation ground 1879-80 and again in 2002-3