Early 19thC public house, formerly Mr Pickwick's and the Garrick Tavern
1982-3, office building, speculative development for Lyndon Properties, John Spratley & Partners, architects
2011-12, student housing for Capitalise Assets/Watkins Jones, designed by Aros Architects
2005-7, Salvation Army Lifehouse, a women's hostel, replacing a predecessor of 1977-9 on this site and others on earlier sites nearbyhostel Salvation Army
1938-9 theatre etc extension to Toynbee Hall, now used as performance studios, café etc, on site of St Jude's National Schools
1880s Tudoresque settlement house with later additions, streetside building site of St Jude's vicarage
1980-1, built as offices (occupied by the NHS) with a penthouse, converted to school in 2014. The site previously housed the King's Hall.
1909-1912, originally incorporating the New King's Hall (later the Grand Palais Theatre and Yiddish Theatre)
17-storey block for the Royal London Hospital designed by HOK for Skanska.
Built 1893-4 as the Mercantile Marine Board Office
1830-5 to Ensign Street as the Brunswick Maritime Establishment, an early sailors' home, extended to Dock Street in 1865-7 (rebuilt 1953-8)
house of the late 1840s incorporated into Wilton's Music Hall, refurbished in 2014-15Wilton's Music Hall
Public house with 18th-century origins, rebuilt in 1845-6, music hall added to rear in 1858-9, rebuilt in 1877 and refurbished since 1979Wilton's Music Hall
street market, with furnishings including the King Edward VII Memorial Drinking Fountain