All places tagged "Leman Street"

Premier Inn, 66 Alie Street

2012–15, six-storey hotel and flats


Aldgate Tower

Offices, constructed 2006-2014, designed by Wilkinson Eyre Architects with One Arup & Partners International Ltd


20 East Tenter Street

1901, dwellings

Davis brothers Leman Street East Tenter Street builder Nathaniel Davis Raphael Davis

30 East Tenter Street

1901, dwellings

Davis brothers Leman Street East Tenter Street builder Nathaniel Davis Raphael Davis

Unit 73a, 25 Cable Street

fifteen-arch brick structure, built to support girder ends of 1892–3 railway below goods depot sidings


52–58 Leman Street

1901–2, dwellings, Nathaniel and Raphael Davis, developers

builder Davis brothers Leman Street East Tenter Street Nathaniel Davis Raphael Davis

28 East Tenter Street

1901, dwellings

Davis brothers Leman Street East Tenter Street builder Nathaniel Davis Raphael Davis

26 East Tenter Street

1901, dwellings

builder Davis brothers Leman Street East Tenter Street Nathaniel Davis Raphael Davis

120 Leman Street

1989–90, office block


66 Royal Mint Street

1890, warehouse, variously converted since the 1970s


City Reach, 19 Leman Street

2004–5, seven-storey block of offices, flats and unlet shops on the site of the Whitechapel Charities' Commercial School


Pennine House, 28 Leman Street

1988, office block for M. and C. Sandhu, plans approved in 2016 for replacement with a 21-storey residential and commercial block


Pier in middle of Leman Street

1853–5, stone and brick pier supporting the London and Blackwall Railway viaduct


22 East Tenter Street

1901, dwellings

Davis brothers Leman Street East Tenter Street builder Nathaniel Davis Raphael Davis

24 East Tenter Street

1901, dwellings

Davis brothers Leman Street East Tenter Street builder Nathaniel Davis Raphael Davis

Sterling Mansions

former Co-operative Wholesale Society drapery showroom and warehouse of 1908-10, converted to flats in 2011–13

Co-operative Wholesale Society

133 Leman Street

1845-6, part of a group of fourteen shophouses developed and built by G. W. Mayhew