1980-1, training centre with shops, altered c.1989 and 2015 and adapted for office use. Site of Black Lion Yard
1901-2, shophouseHerbert O. Ellis Solomon Kirstein
?early 19th-century shop house, upper floors now used for storage.
1954-5 shop and office building, incorporating small late 19th-century workshop building behind 86
1910-11 shop and offices, sometime site of Blooms restaurant, on site of entrance to Inkhorn Court
2008 and 2012-14, 23-storey offices, flats, shops and entrance to Aldgate East station. Entrance to social housing in Tyne Street
1895–6, red-brick shophouse built for Gardners at Spread Eagle Yard
shop house, late 18th century, substantially altered, upper floors recast and raised 2007-8 when merged with 129 in conversion to flats
hoarding on site of 141-143 Whitechapel High Street and former Aldgate East underground entrance
1927-8, built as Commercial Gas Company offices and showrooms
1984-7, Women's Educational Resource Centre, Matrix Feminist Design Co-operative, architectsGLC Jagonari nursery Matrix
2012–15, six-storey hotel and flats
19th century two-storey narrow building with ground floor shop.
early 18th-century house, forecourt shop added 1873, converted to offices 1987–8 and to flats in 2000
Projected 2013 as part of Barratt London development, abandoned 2018, site of Gardiner's Corner