1964–5, flatted factory, Lush & Lester, architects
Bell foundry, built mid 1740s, extended to rearfoundry bells
1957. café with offices (converted to flats 2007-08) over
early 19th-century shop and office building, with entryway to Gunthorpe Street and decorative features from occupancy by Jewish Post 1935
Queen Anne-style corner public house with residential over, rebuilt 1883, in red and stock brick with rubbed-brick decorationhouse public
1898–1901 art gallery extended 1985 and 2009 when neighbouring library incorporated
2009 extension to Whitechapel Gallery housed in former 1891-2 Passmore Edwards Library. Incorporates entrance to Aldgate East tube stationgallery art
Built in 1900-1 as Commercial Street School by the School Board for London, renamed Canon Barnett Primary School 1951
Red brick church of 1888–92 designed by Arthur Cawston and converted into a medical library in the 1980s.
Three-storey terraced house of 1878, with ground floor shop.
late 1870s, shophouse
shophouse of 1851, refronted in the mid 1980s. The former New Road Synagogue of 1891–2 is to the rear.Samuel Montagu Lewis Solomon