1874-5 station for the East London Railway Company, back parts rebuilt in 2016-18
2007–12, 17-storey block for the Royal London Hospital, designed by HOK for Skanska.
Red brick church of 1888–92 designed by Arthur Cawston and converted into a medical library in the 1980s.
Bold 1960s block designed by Stephen Statham & Associates as a dental institute and students’ union.Royal London Hospital London Hospital Students' Union Stephen Statham & Associates Dental Institute
1930s block designed by Adams, Holden & Pearson as the London Hospital’s Department of Physical Medicine.
Former Outpatients Department for the Royal London Hospital, built in 1900–2 to designs by Rowland Plumbe.
The London Hospital Medical College moved to this site in 1854. The building was rebuilt and enlarged in 1886–7 and 1898–9 by Rowland Plumbe
Former Royal London Hospital, built to designs by Boulton Mainwaring in 1752–78 and since extended.
Block occupied by the Royal London Dental Hospital. Site of the former Alexandra Wing, built in 1864–6 to designs by Charles Barry Jr.
street market, with furnishings including the King Edward VII Memorial Drinking Fountain