1861 shop, site of a 'penny gaff' in the 1850s, now a restaurant with flats over proposed
1938-9 theatre etc extension to Toynbee Hall, now used as performance studios, café etc, on site of St Jude's National Schools
1980-1, built as offices (occupied by the NHS) with a penthouse, converted to school in 2014. The site previously housed the King's Hall.
1830-5 to Ensign Street as the Brunswick Maritime Establishment, an early sailors' home, extended to Dock Street in 1863–5 (rebuilt 1953-8)
site of the entrance to the Pavilion Theatre, established in 1827, rebuilt in 1858 and 1894, and cleared in 1962theatre