No. 6 is of the 1850s, refronted in 1898–9, of painted brick with a painted shutter of 2012 by 2Rise, whose tag has also been prominent on the south side of Whitechurch Passage.
No. 4A is a workshop to the rear behind an entrance passage. It was built in 1899–1900 for William Nay, a looking-glass (mirror) manufacturer, with A. Parnacott, architect, and F. A. Moat, builder. It was given a ‘herringbone floor strutted with iron girders’, and was converted to be a necktie factory in the 1920s. The front-door shutter has a figure of 2012 by Tizer. 1