All places on Co-operative Wholesale Society buildings

Sterling Mansions

former Co-operative Wholesale Society drapery showroom and warehouse of 1908-10, converted to flats in 2008

1-7 Prescot Street

1930-3 extended in the 1950s, offices for the Co-operative Wholesale Society, L. G. Ekins, architect, converted to flats

9 Prescot Street

1939 as the Co-operative Wholesale Society's Furnishing and Hardware Warehouse, converted to offices

100 Leman Street

1978-80 offices, on the site of the Co-operative Wholesale Society's Tea Department

Sugar House, 99 Leman Street

1885-7, warehouse and offices for the Co-operative Wholesale Society, converted to flats 2008

Student Castle, 65 Leman Street

2011-13 student accommodation, replacing the Co-operative Wholesale Society's Drapery Warehouse of 1928-30

Flats 1 to 45 Christopher Court, 97 Leman Street

2007-8 flats, on the site of CWS premises and the south end of Rupert Street