All places tagged "gunmaking"

The Proof House, 48-50 Commercial Road

Receiving offices (48), proofmaster's house (50) and former proving chamber (rear of 50) of the Gunmakers' Company. Largely built 1826


55 Mansell Street

Office block of 1989, designed by Trehearne & Norman Architects for Roy Properties, on the site of four late 17th-century Mansell St houses


14 Chamber Street

1920–1, garage, now car wash