All places tagged "gunmakers"

55 Mansell Street

Office block c.1989, designed by Trehearne and Norman Architects, former print works


76 Whitechapel High Street

1845 shop house, upper floors formerly residential, now storage


The Proof House, 48-50 Commercial Road

Receiving offices (48), proofmaster's house (50) and former proving chamber (rear of 50) of the Gunmakers' Company. Largely built 1826


Garage, Arch 14 Chamber Street