26 Osborn Street

1949-50 residential, now with bar

26 Osborn Street
Contributed by Survey of London on March 31, 2017

The group at 26–30 Osborn Street has early nineteenth-century origins. By the 1840s George and Henry Fulcher had a distillery at Nos 26–28. After war damage No. 26 was rebuilt with a red-brick front in 1949–50. 1


  1. London Metropolitan Archives, P93/MRY1/090; MR/S/BS/008: Post Office Directories: Ordnance Survey maps: District Surveyors Returns: Tower Hamlets Local History Library and Archives, Building Control file 14722: Tower Hamlets planning applications 

Themes

Tags

bank