28 Osborn Street

c.1840 shophouse, reinstated 1949-50

26–28 Osborn Street
Contributed by Survey of London on March 30, 2017

George and Henry Fulcher had a distillery on the site of Nos 26–28 from the 1840s. After war damage No. 26 was rebuilt with a red-brick front in 1949–50.1

  1. London Metropolitan Archives, P93/MRY1/090; MR/S/BS/008: Post Office Directories: Ordnance Survey maps: District Surveyors Returns: Tower Hamlets Local History Library and Archives, Building Control file 14722: Tower Hamlets planning applications