Single-storey building faced with pre-fabricated panels, formerly Royal London Hospital staff nursery. On site of 19thc terraced housing
Red brick church of 1888–92 designed by Arthur Cawston and converted into a medical library in the 1980s.
1937–8, Modernist block of flats designed by Hume Victor Kerr.
Former Outpatients Department for the Royal London Hospital, built in 1900–2 to designs by Rowland Plumbe.
Former Royal London Hospital, built to designs by Boulton Mainwaring in 1752–78 and since extended.