All places tagged "Federation of Synagogues"

Business Development Centre, formerly Great Garden Street Synagogue and Morris Lederman House

Former foundry to rear converted to be a synagogue in 1896, front range Federation of Synagogues offices of 1972-4, all converted in 1999

Federation of Synagogues Morris Lederman foundry synagogue

13-15 Greatorex Street with 80 Old Montague Street

1961-2, flats above community centre (Morris Kasler Hall, a kosher luncheon club, converted to business development centre in 1999)

Federation of Synagogues

Shell Petrol Station, 139-149 Whitechapel Road

petrol station of 1953-4, rebuilt 1991

synagogue

Former Fieldgate Street Great Synagogue

1897-9, rebuilt in 1947-60, closed and converted for use by the East London Mosque in 2015-16

synagogue